Data Fundi successfully delivers tens of projects every year and to satisfied clients and customers from all around the Globe.
We have successful carried out projects for clients in Uganda, Burundi, Democratic Republic of Congo, Rwanda, among others. The projects we have implemented include:
- Installation of an E-Government Backbone Optical Fibre Cable in Uganda
- Installation and Commission of a 500 km SDH high capacity SDH microwave link system and associated 30 hop PDH spur links supplied by Siemens Norway to the backbone transmission network of UTL under the Northern Uganda Reconstruction Program (NURP)
- Installation of VSAT systems for cellular backhaul network for GSM companies in Uganda and Southern Sudan
- Installation of tens of C-band and Ku-band VSAT systems for Internet Access Services for regional organizations and Multinational Corporations.
- Installation of satellite ground station for a national radio and TV broadcasting agency in Uganda
ICT Systems Integration
- Technical Audit of Rural Communications Development Fund Projects in Uganda
- Review of the Communications legal and regulatory framework for the Ministry of Telecommunications and Postal Services of Southern Sudan
- ICT Consultancy to the Ministry of Finance for the Annual African Development Bank/Economic Commission for Africa Meetings 2004
We have designed, integrated and/or built many systems for our customers including
- Various Telecommunications solutions such as VSAT solutions,
- Backhaul Microwave transmission systems,
- Optical Fibre Cable (OFC) systems.
We have also designed, integrated and built datacom networks such as
- Internet gateways
We have also designed specialized power systems for mission critical applications such as for Servers, Studios, Call Centers, Network Operation Centers and other Technical Facilities etc